Sunday 29 November 2009

I'm the Universe


You may die young

you may die old

you may commit suicide

stick a needle in your eyes

nail urself to a wall and cry urself to death

go to hell, I don't care

just leave me a dusty note book, a diary or even a worn out piece of cloth with some words written on...confess me ur deepest secrets...I don't care about ur sins

tell me which dream kept creeping around ur head

which sound never left ur ears

how a purple colour was born out of a brush dipped in red and blue

AFFECT ME!

hit me in the face..shock me!

I'm the universe...the sky and the sea...do u think one day u will leave me...I'll hug u till I crack ur bones...leave me a couple of words I burn on my skin...write one more chapter that will convince me u outlived me!

Don't burn my forests...Just curve ur words on my trees!

Never think u'll run away...u'll turn to dust and what is dust anyway...is not dust my ground...are not the worms my worms...is it not my embrace that will coffin ur soul at the end!

Did u not share my days!

Did u not drink my coffee!

Did u not travel my lands!

Did I not shelter ur infidelities!

Did I not cover ur defects!

Did I not believe ur lies!

Convince me u haven't loved and lost!

tell me u like everything u see and u never want to change a bit!

Liar!

Was it not one of my sons who said, "be the change u want to see in the world"
Did I not embrace him in my womb when he left?
But wait a minute, when did Ghandi leave?

yeah come on google it :)

Believe me, I know u better, u're lazy enough to google it!

lazy to leave something that would remind me u existed...lazy to give birth to some words that would carry ur name forever!

Let me shock u for once in ur life, u shall live and destroy my nature and then u shall make love with my worms and after u, ur sons will infamously damage my pride as once their parent did and they too shall be raped by my worms!

Ur name will vanish if u dared not keep it alive with a word or a brush, with a tune or song, with something more than being a doctor or an engineer!


Son of Adam, RISK and u shall outlive me forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment